Friday, February 26, 2010

Blur and missing!!!

Last night dono why cant sleep well..
I know today I have morning class..
but dono why keep on thinking on 1 thing..
Is tat so important??
I dono at all.. I don have answer..
This morning rush to college and study till 9..
I am so tired!!
but no choice! this is the challenge i going to meet up~~~

I have to work and study..
Hmmm..
So I have to be strong and healthy enough!!
I hope I would be bless to do so...

I feel like I wan to put private becoz I wish
I could write down everything wat I wan say..
__________________________________

Dono why this few day start to have conversation..
I keep on go and non-stop..
talk about many of things tat not related to wat I wan to said!
I now only realise tat while everyday what was I thinking..
Is something..
So long already it still there...
Dono why even meet back , I feel that it not even change..
feel like damn sad becoz knowing someon is sick and not feeling well..
But nothing I can do coz I have no right..
I just can take care her by other way!!!!
Bless her healthy and fine...
Dono why suddenly tear are among my eye again~~~
Feeling like something would happen and totally worried..
Hope everything go fine...
Hmmm....
Now there are more and problem start to appear..
Girls really problematic one..
I din even chase people or wat den wan to be wit me..
but I cant.. becoz my heart not on them !!
I cannot do so...
I don wan repeat my past..
Somemore I still in someone...
I don wan get distruct or problem...
Hmmm ,
Today i study till very tired la..
Morning till night..
How to I wan to work wo..haiz..
but no choice.. I work becoz I got reason..
so i have to add oil!!!
Money money money..
Camera camera camera
and
happiness happiness..
bless my fren shaun as well..
all the best..
No free lunch in this world..haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com