Monday, February 8, 2010

What to do le???

This morning I been waked up by my sister!!
out for lunch..
OMG I am damn tired and having bad dream...
Hmmm ok let jom pergi buy cny stuff...
At the evening..
I start to tranform my room...
Moving here and there...
So busy le..
My sister ask many thing..
My dad suddenly said..
Bring ur  Gf come back this coming chinese new year!!
I was like..
What the~~ OMG!!!
I remain silence on the moment..
First time my dad told me this type of thing..
Before that , my dad din even metion about my gf
same as my family...
Dey ask me where is my gf and when bring back!!!
They saw her before~~~
but
I remain silence again!!
In my thinking I am totally happy
becoz my family like her and accept it..
they concern about us!!
Before that they not agreee....
zBut something bad in my heart ...
We are seperated already!!!
She leave far away from me...
OMG man!! what to do oh?
I cant even answer them and  I keep on divert it!!!!
Haiz...
Hou charm lo like tat~~~~
If i let my dad know i single jor!!
Dono wat he will think to his son me~~~~
first time he cakap macam tu!!!
aduh~~~
I I dono wat to do jor!!!
Everyone as me to do it...
try to chase back! BUT
i am worried! becoz
There are reason....
She has her reason y cant be~~
So i also mm zai oh!!!!
hmmmm!!!
CNY coming~~
I also dono wat to do becoz every year de same~~~
Gambateh ba everyone~~~
about that problem , after cny only see any action!!!
before know any result...
make sure enjoy first!! hohohoho
GONG XI GONG XI~!~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com