Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I hurt my neck!!!

Oh man!!
This morning around 10 something
I got disturb by customer..
shit man!!
I was sleeping la.. totally tired..
but no choice!!
hehe
Since I early wake up,
 i got to go pandan indah!!
Go pay back money and eat lunch!!
After that I went to UCSI again!! hahaha

Study there... today damn warm man!
So suck I wear sweater!
Somemore the hanren make my neck injuired!!
Is was totally pain till now mid night 3 am!!
I cant turn left and right~~~
Oh man.. it was painful la..aduh!!
I plan after class go time square to shop and watch movie !!
when the class end , my jean the knee there torn off!!
So no choice!! Go home first..
wao shop alone is quite cool...
I went to TS at 8 something!!
I must quickly shop and buy something!!
yeah= I bought a shoe!!!
Is so freaking cool becoz I start to speak english wit others..
hahahahaha! nice.. can train well my eng~~~
Hmmm after shop , I saw my fren madeline working there!
oh let go for movie...
OMG...WooHoo again!!!!!
but is okay la.. at least is nice and funny...haha
We sat at couple sit but we are not couple at all...hahahahahha
freaking funny!
Oh man... my neck still pain la..
How am I going  to sleep le????
sakit ~~ sakit~~~ sangat sakit~~~~
hmmmm.....
So wuliao de me!!
Start tomorrow I think nothing to let me think anymore!!
even the last matter (her) i also stop already!!
very tired jor!! after cny only think la..
Now wat I not yet do?? everything is done
but
my room still haven paint yet although i  tranform my table bed all that!!
let rock it out tomorrow!!
I start to feel that I can shop alone and purchase stuff..
How about tomrrow go sing k?? hehe..
considere and try alone see...hehehehehe
nitez!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com