Monday, February 22, 2010

Not really happy!!

Naw is 4 am!!
Last night play mahjong wit fren...
Err ok la.. not win much but just bit bit..
Hmm
ciht chat wit hanren till aroun 6 morning..
Wao so tired..
This afternoon when to Ts coz ren wan to buy wallet.
den go walk and come home..
rushing to jack house..
Wao win a bit also on poker but dono why not happy also..
Night , my bro all come my house and bai nian and gamble..
madeline can along but dono why feel not really nice at all..
Win alot tonight but the feel tell me that
I am totally down...
my mother side cousin all is here to pray and gamble..
So nice de day still not happy!!!
actually wat i wan today??
Feel that sam lor lor luan..
__________________________________
Yesterday when to "Tian Hou Gong" pray..
I get a charm saying that ,
My past and behind has happen many thing,
I now is totally sad , but
actually is a begining of everything for my future..
So ask me don give up de chance and work for it...
Ask me don go travel wo,
Is totally non-profit...
so i think near near okay la..hehe
Hmm!!
Actually wat is my actual problem...
Something inside still unleaveable..
Although try to put and let it go
but
is still inside.
Why like tat , and why canot like that..
i also dono a! how to answer myself?
Sam si sam si~~~ so many sam sam si si..
Just as the charm say..
happiness after spell of suffering!!!
I very suffer jor..
since de day I know how to walk...
hope can get more happiness...haha
So funny de thing is ,
If i married this year , We would live till the end..
OMG!! so funny..
i also don wan cause people in trouble if I cant stable myself..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com