Saturday, February 20, 2010

Unthinkable!!!

Today still not recover yet!!
Yesterday night when to Jun keong house~~~
Her mother is totally friendly just like 1 of us..
SO nice and good..
Her mom open a bottle of red wine~~~
Too bad that I din drink becoz I don like alcohol!!!

Hmmm
is a nice night becoz I win almost 200...
but all is fren so i take around 20 buck for them  to yam cha!!

den night around 2 reach home and wait ranson come over..
he fetching ar koon and vitturia...
go old town wo..
OMG i am tired
but no choice , they call out i have to follow..
We drive mini coopper!@!!
Is cool man... we speed up to 160km per hours..
is max already coz the car lock engine already..
___________________________________

actually many thing I cant think through..
Why this and that..
Many thing in my mind keep on turning...
I feel that I start to change alot since I am being left out..
hmmm, why use other way to see thing is more different one?
I dono...
Changing is a good thing so that we can learn more
but am I changing through the right way??
Coming sem 3 I think i should look for a part time job..
I think i would stop working for DiGi
and work for others..
So i would upgrade my taste and thinking..
Dono why now start to choose shirt ,
choose shoe , speak eng , use perfume
and try to change my outlook and thinking..
May be NAW I don have anything..
but doesnt mean later I don have..
I now don use branded but one day i will..
Start on perfume and shirt first ba!! hehe
Save money and buy...
I cant afford just like other..
but I know as i earn money.
Wat I wan I can!!!
Am  I unthinkable??? haha
Dono right...hehe

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com