Sunday, February 14, 2010

Nian chu 1 and eve...

Yesterday go for dinner at popo house..
hmm is normal but still nice..
meet up wit alot of cousin...haha
Is not really comfort but still ok la..
at least we gather once a year..haha
Today, i am prepare wearing red shirt and my funny short pant..haha
Step in my popo house...
hahahahaha
Meet up cousin again but one more group cousin came too..
I first time meet then since de day i born..haha
First time,
so I just like haha.. halo "gong hei fatt choi"
everyone  HUAT!!!! haha
is like tat de lo...
After that go to 3 cousin house..
Wao!!!
I am tired man... although is tired
but at least I finish up our job!! haha
Hmmm
tomorrow chu 2,
I need to go up malacca...
Meet up my mother brother..
haha~!!!
He stay there no choice lo...
so enjoy my one day trip ba!!! hehe
After that , go fren house lo~~~
everybody,

I am coming to your house to bai nian lo!! hoho...
Wait for me~~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com