Sunday, February 7, 2010

From happy End Up sad!!

Hmm yesterday morning get a bad news!!
My brother (ranson) is SINGLE!!
Oh my god.. wat the....
Hmmm the reason got alot
I dono want to start where...Hmmm
So that evening I go out wit him go eat dinner and ts..
He is freaking sad same as me becoz he remind me something!!
Haiz! kesian....
We at night went to nic there to play..
We drive Madza RX8 go to cyber and putra jaya!!
Snap a lot of photo been to many place..
Ya we just have a break of joy but later sad back!!
I go over his house to over night!!
We back from there is already 4 am and we sleep at 5..
talk alot man!!!
_______________________________________
Today morning wake up and rush to nic there again!!
Today we going to dengkil and cyber also!
Took a lot of photo!!
Is a short joy also de...Hmmm
we went to a park walk even..
But I am ranson dono why freaking no mood whole day!!
At night when to nicole there play mahjong~
The dog is keep on disturbing me and I cant even concentrate!!
Even before that I was at car chatting wit ranson!!
Wao I suddenly feel missing and missing something~~
Oh man!! I am damn sad now!!!!!

____________________________________

I though is a happy day but end up not really!!!
Seeing my bro in this problem I also feel sad about mines!
I till now also feel that the reason is been given are totally not acceptable by me!!
I now only realise that reason is not about us but is about her~~~
If really love someone!! no matter how there is a solution!
Ranson giving me 3 ans...
1= he love others more than me!
2= Not really love me from the begining at all!
3= Is she love on someone and some unsolve problem!
Oh man.. hearing this, I feel that I am totally down down down!!!!!
Already pass so long, suddenly flash back~~~
Wao it mean that there are something hidden.
I dono le... I don wan to think becoz is a death end already!
Hmmm
Is fated , we will meet up at the end of the day~~~
..........

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com