Wednesday, February 3, 2010

NO GO OUT!!

haha... today I din go yam cha or shopping lo..
Whole day at home sit diam diam..
Hmmm this evening ,
I clean up and throw all the past stuff..
All my book , my toy all tat la..
Now my room is less and less thing...
haha...
Throw this and tat.. really funny..
 oh ya..
I now thinking wan to put wat colour on my room..
hmmm Think of purple,
but mom don allow , so think of pink!!
hoohohohohohooh
Sei lo... become ah pon already..haha
No la.. put light light pink only la..
Just pur fot nice only..
I seldom sleep one , so use it for display ba..haha
Hmmm
so tired after packing the stuff...
Oh my fren Madeline..
So charm...haha give people bluff go up boat jor..haha
stupid de..
stupid stupid follow fren go genting den so late only back..haha
dai sei lo..if not me sms wit u a, i think i die jor la..haha
hmm let see tomorrow mau buat apa first..
go kajang, cari sohai makan,
den go find ranson go pool..
ok good for it...hehehehehe
CNY Faster come la.. I really beh tahan a!!
Hou sien la..Somemore no work for me to do..
At home liong floor till finsih all jor la...hahahahahahaha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com