Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lo Lo Lun de today!!

Last night been writing a lot of thing...
Cant sleep well and dono why mid night suddenly moody!@!
Wat has happen???
I dono wat i am thinking on that time and worried about..
I suddenly feel the time is so miserable...
Is that fair to me ?? why everyone can sleep but i cant??

hahahaha..
After my ex tell me de secret..
I feel that is normal and I know it since long time ago..
anyway... Should not border becoz sudah past ma..
Hmmm this morning , I suddenly cant breath and jump up!!
I feel very suffer and almost break from breathing!!
Wat the hell is happening on me??
Hmmm after that I sleep again and wake up at 1 something..
OMG~~
is so lame man , I dono wat to do,
not having breakfast and lunch and totally hungry la..
Aduh!! so lame la..
have a red apple and lye on the sofa..
Thinking left and right , front and back!! haha
apa hal le?? think sad , happy , past , money ...
wat also think...
sei lo..
Who day lo lo lun de!!!!
Like something inside to think and like something will happen..
meh shi le???
i never feel that before de.. look is a lame day for me..
At the evening , I help my dad to cat my house..
Oh is a tired day also de but still lo lo lun again!
Wat really make me feel that till now 1 35  am i also dono..
Go out drink tea wit fren but din talk much..
just diam diam play poker at cafe~~~
HMMM CNY coming lo..
must happy happy de , but I wan to know wat happen lo..
can tell me mou????
not becoz of her , family , money and work...
den is wat le??? aduh!!
HOU CHARM A!!!!!!!
Nowaday keep on at home "Liong dei Gun"..
Mo Sor SiSi!! just like a fai chai only...swt..haha
nitez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com