Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Rush rush Rush~~~

Sem 3 jor.. although is 2 sub
but
Is totally JAM & RUSH~~~~
March start work jor..
so I  need to finish up my assignment on time!!
gambateh man~~~
cannot delay..
Now everyday also have to work just just sun off..
Aiyo.. lazy tim..
bu no choice..
I wan work for my camera and career de..haha
If work till happy den keep on work de..
but hope I don wan work for broadband lo..
change environment ba!! hehe
Phew.. so work hard ba..
hope get more sales..
Mon to sat work..
but mon to fri study..
aiyao!! mati la this time..hmmm
Boring~~~
Now many thing sudah change lo..
even my timetable too...
Just now rush to college and study...
yeah is happy meet up all my fren..haha
But i not happy becoz meet this kind of lecture..
aiyo.. sibeh boring and lame..
but no choice..
I promise myself jor
once start class den cannot skip..
so march..Go Go Go..
study hard..
Now one day eat one meal ,
go for gym and work jor money and experience!!
ah~~~ hou rush a...
wat also suddenly yong mai lei!!!
Now I also dono how..
Why human must got problem only can de le..haha
but i solve jor lo..
Now is work tat side only..
Grr cannot I must~~
Work Hard
Study Hard
Play Hard
and Enjoy Hard!! haha
camera camera.. I am coming..haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com