Wednesday, February 10, 2010

No U-Turn....

Hmmm..
made some decision already....
There are no use to turn back or looking back!!
Study hard and mix more fren on the coming sem!!
Wao is must be a joy right now~~~~
Wat can do???
let me turn to different...

I wan to cut my hair and be koren style...
muahahaha
Keep fit and wan to look a bit slim...
hohohoho~~
hope can la...haha
in the pass I had waste to much time already..
Why not I work hard on it!!
hahahahaha...
I already don have feeling and taste on it~~~
when look back to the past of it,
just feel is cold and is unknown to me .
everything is not important already~
now is a good chance for me to change..
Everything is given a space for me..
so!
Plan to go travel again..
I wan to go thailand pray,
melaka eat chicken ball rice ,
Uk or taiwan study,
enjoy my life if possible...
But before can do all this..
After cny I have to work hard!!
money and study is more important den others..
Hmmm next Sem is Sem 3...
Is a shorter class and hope more flexible ba!!
Although study for 4 day but is a short period only.
cant meet and keep a memoris is my wrong
becoz in the past don really appreaciate it..
but nvm!
The world is keep on turning...
we cant alway stop on the same moment!!
Just follow the flow to alive...
goodbye my sad past,
goodbye my naive time ,
goodbye my love one(careo),
goodbye my frenhood,
goodbye my cooperate wit my colleague,
goodbye my memorable time in the past..
Yesterday is a past,
today is a gift
and most important is tomorrow is a "mistery"...
haha..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com