Wednesday, February 17, 2010

yesterday and today!!!

Yesterday ,
all my mother side cousin came along..
HOHOHO~~~
We have tuan yuan again...haha
eat all in one table and gamble...
I though we are heading to malaca later
but it been postpone to tues..
so ok la.. nvm la...
So plan to go bentong visit my mother sisters.
After lunch ,
Take some personal pict sin!!!
around 3 pm, we are ready to go...
suddenly my aunty call my dad..
oopp~~
My grandma suddenly cant talk
and it rush to hospital...
everyone was sitting at home and wait!
Hmmm,few hours later,
my dad call...
Grandma is fine just low sugar...
so cancel again lo..
At night when pool wit Nich ,Nich gf N ranson..
After that around 1 am , madeline told me she is back...
so let go for a movie , but late ,
so just go for tea lo.
join up wit her fren too (ah jing)..
is a pretty girl but is keep on talk foul language and smoke..haha
She spoke the foul language damm funny and I din hear before..haha
Back around 4 something to 5...
______________________________
Today~~~~
Morning wake up,
OMG i am damn tired man...
Rushing to malaca...
Aiya , my fren also going there tim!!
Hmm reach there meet up my uncle...hahahaha
Been 2 year I din go visit already..hoho
Chit chat , play here and there and have dinner..
whole day at there talk and eat..
Go eat chicken rice ball..
YUK!!
totally not nice lo... to many peopl..
dey simply make only...hmmm
too bad.. give me bad impression..
But i must wait i get till DSLR camera go again..
is nice to snap photo!!
Hope can go wit someon...hehehehe
Hmmm snap some photo too...
there have a famous street like petaling street
but all is food one...hahahaha
(BOAT)(JONKOR STREET)(ME)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com