Friday, February 12, 2010

Muahaha!!!

Oh CNY is around de corner...haha
Is happy , so hope it keep on ba!! hehe
This few day I totally not feeling well!!!
Already beh tahan and today go see doctor~~~
hoho...
Just normal case , just have to eat medicine only...hehe
EEE~~~
CNY here.. I cannot sick..
Remain strong ba..haha
yesterday I sudah cut my hair!!
aduh.. the hairstyler is the owner..
Normally she din cut..
dono why she help me cut..
haiz.. so cha de she make my hair habis..
but nvm la...
Short jor also nice de when it grow!! hahaha
I today dye my short hair!! intro red and brown..
wao ... is nice and amazing..

Thanks to my mom on helping me..haha
hmm is kinda happy today,,,
I pay up my 2 loaner money..
one is ren, and one is madeline..
yesterday go out wit her to pasar malam.
but jor some earing and dvd..
no money to pay!!! haha so fish..
the ATM la.. tak ada duit wa..shit man!!
but today i pay up..
CNY is here la.. cannot owe people money..hehe
Oh ya, left one.. is ranson..
Owe him 20 buck ,so tomorow gotto clear..haha
Alright after that I am done now..hahahaha
Hmmm
Come one everybody..
CNY OH..
HUAT ARRRRR
Huat Huat Huat!!!
I watch the "scare till laugh" the movie teach one..haha
HUAT HUAT HUAT ~~~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com