Friday, February 5, 2010

genting 1 day trip!!!

Haha!!
I am totally crazy man...haha
Yesterday when to pool wit ranson!!
Yeah I won him... 5 or 6 over 2....hahahaha
We suddenly discuss wan to go genting blow wind..
Oh man..IS mad!!
We ask wai on and irene to join along..
Wao! Is my time to be driver man!! hahahahah
Is cool!!
I was dirvin honda CR-V to genting...
Is my first time , so is not reall fast but can reach within 1 hour..
!!!!!
Is damn freaking cold last night till we are freezing!
We have dinner there ... we eat at 10 something..hehehehe
Den got for pool again at genting and get some cold wind..hehe
Is cold , but around 12 something we have to back..
wah the road just a nice plce for me to drift..
but to bad, I won becoz I am afraid i would crash..
so drive slowly and safely...hahahahahaha
Is a nice day , becoz when we reach there stop rain but is damn freaking cold!! haha
(Freaking Cold)(dinner)(On andGirl)(ranson)(me~~)

The weather is cold ....hahaha...the fog is covering the hotel...haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com