Saturday, February 13, 2010

Here we go~~~

Today I wake up at pukul 2 something..
Getting late and late oh..
Just now , dated by madeline out for movie!!!
Aiya , get into theft boat jor...haha
But feel good she treat la..
Hmm ok ba the movie!!!
Kinda funny de...haha
Alright, tomorrow CNY eve lo..
Hmmm
Dono where to eat le??
Dono ada go popo house boh??
Aiya nothing la.. as long everyone happy!!!!
haha..
GONG HEI FATT CHOI to me and everyone..
Owe one more people money , tomorrow morning rush other pay first!!!
Jangan utang people..haha
Hmmm...
In previous I lost something,
So i belive coming I will have something...
Although is a pass , but still got check it out de..
Although no communicate,
but alrready chat inside de heart!! hahahahah
Seeing so happy ,
I also feel happy too de~~~
Alright ,
Plan A start , CNY see can thin boh??
If cannot go for Plan B that is when college reopen..
Go for gym lo!!! hahah..
CNY nothing for me to eat de,
So gambateh ba!! hahahaha
God bless me this year fullyfill with luck
and most important is JOY ~~~~ haha
Good luck to U too~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com