Friday, January 29, 2010

Hmmm dream dream dream!!!

I never have a dream wish come true!!
Recently there are problem in my family again...
My sister need a lot money for her sickness
But my dad business got problem..
my mom going to stop working!!

am Me now is non working!
sei lo....
Please la..
Why cant just le enjoy my young tme!!
I very san fu jor a!!
I no income ,
den no one care already,
family facing financial prob,
haiz study not really good ,
Problem wit some college mate!
haiz...
Why every year or everytime also got problem de~~
Hmmm
can just fullfill me just dream!
I lost my time , I lost my family time
I lost my girl fren , I lost my work
and I lost everything..
Hmmm love , money , trust!!!
In my dream i have everything
but
when reality , apa also don have~~
Ya !! is true there are people better den me..
i admit , but I tell myself I won lost!!!
I must work hard and study hard..
Play is must but seldom now...
Tomorrow go travel ,
but not feeling excited at all..
hope reach there will be better ba!!!
Alright after come back , i must be more aggresive ~~
I have send a resume to a company , hope they accept me...
Go Go Go....
I must make it dream come true!!

 __________________________________________________________________

Let talk about my fren..
recently , there are like war!!!
she shoot him ,
he shoot her ,
den another she shoot him ,
den all shoot here and there..
Haiz bro,
come on la... give it up la..
People leave us sure got reason de..
forcing alos no use la..
just belive our life ba...
Hmmm
now still young ,
there are time la..
Let time prove everything ba...hehe
Wish her , him and her good luck
and ALL THE BEST!!!...
(ex) don over cross on some people matter!
Although we see till not happy,
but they could solve it...
Don say about people ,
so that people don hav chance to say back!!
be ourself is de save and right way!!
hope u know wat i mean...take care~~
______________________________________________________________________

I went to fetch my mom from work...
haiz..
She tell me alot of thing..
ask me to study wat I wan and work hard..
Don be a worker ,
but must learn from work...
After learn only decide to do wat..
Example like boss or anything...
I think of open a PR company..
but are that really work???
Hmmm
Thinking of it!! if really work den that good..
So i have to think properly about wat is my future...
go for it and work hard!!
My mom tell me ,
Now i enough for myself,
but if u have a wife or son how??
sure not enough..
May be wat she say is no meaning..
but after this words she tell me..
I finally think of..
dating or not is not important right now!!
Think something useful better ba..
When i am steady and sucess
I think that time I only think about it!
dono when is it i will sucess
but i belive I will sucess one day!~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com