Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy but worried~~~

I am happy coz of a reply,
I know there are some good thing may be could happen..
Although is happy before but dono why feel worried...\
Everything has change...
She is much mor stronger and pretty compare to previous..
Me is getting far and far from it...
May be is me think to much but
May be wat I am thinking is right also..
There are chances and time being give but
It could be rejected as well...
Till now I still caring and concern about wat happening..
Still worried and care..
But there are only limited becoz we are just ......
I hope there is a hope and chance!!!
But when is it??hahahaha
I wish to try be the man
and wish is a secret between us...
but as a tunnel love ,
Normally it won happen
becoz it need more time...
Wat can do is just give time and understanding...
being coold and relax is wat should I do
but does it really work????
Hahahaha... hope we got a solution..
hoho!!
__________________________________________
Coming is monday and I have to start work..
I must try to work harder becoz I lost money jor...
HNGH~~!
I hate gamble jor..
wat the......
Work hard la... that money i lose is previous I win de..
so suan la...
I am much more patience and understanding already..
Time , chance , and fate...hehe
Fate ada , just wait time and chance....
hahahahahaha....
I belive u can ,  I belive I success...
All the best and try our best!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com