Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Unhappy and tired!

Last night I saw the timetable...
although I have to study 4 day ,
but the time i getting shorter..
Wat to do le after class???
Hmmmm
I feel like going home but no choice ,
I have rent the house!
Hmmm
feel sad also becoz we don have one class
is the whole class will meet together..
is just a lecture class....
Haiz!! like tat more die la..
Wan to meet once also geting hard!!
Only lecture , somemore is so lame..
Haiz...
So damn moody...
Study physco in this sem!
although cant meet frenz anymore
but i have to study hard also!!!
This sem wit B7 again!!
Oh shit!! not really nice being wit them..
But no choice.. wat to do!!
haiz... no heart to keep on study..
everyone is being seperate already..
well~~ wat can do is study hard lo!...
today dono why so moody and tired..
yesterday sleep at 3 am..
wake up at 2 pm coz my fren calling..
but after that around 4pm i sleep again!!
wake up at six,
check on facebok saw some comment
check back my timetable and feel sad!!!
Haiz haiz haiz~~~~
tonight go pasar by CNY song ba!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com