Wednesday, February 24, 2010

so unthinkable again!!!

Dono why already 2 30 still cant sleep..
inside my heart till totally uncomfortable..
is it just now i accidently saw something
which I don wish to see..
Or am I having de wrong thinking and feeling??
I dono why..
I feel that something undropable..
although there are a solution but I din try on it!!
I dono  to do..
I feel miserable and unhappy in a moment..
but how long it would stay??
din gai din gai!!!
Din gai I won sei sam tap dei!!
Din gai i wan to think so much
on such impossible matter!!!!
Everything prove that is okay
but I don feel okay at all..
Already few day I been like tat..
I don feel like working at study..
I just feel like sqeeze in a dark room and sleep...
I don wan to meet up people anymore
but
I cant do it becoz I have to survive!!
Why no miracle for me , why no hope for me..
Why so unfair
that everyone have everything
but
I just have nothing!!!
I appreciate for wat I have now but is not enough..
Feel like crying inside my cupboard
but
it just stay along my eye ball~~~
Don feel like let it drop becoz!
i knew that is precious one!
I would be better and better soon..
Today is bad but tomorrow may be better..
hope to change all the way long!!
All the best and luck..
fully wishes myself..
In the name of god ,
Bless me all the path of my life!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com