Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Solution!!!

Aduh!!
What happen to me this 2 day a..
Why keep on like mm hoi sam one..
So charm meh..
Still CNY but already mm hoi sam..
Still got one year to go de lo..
Just now go interview!!
Walau eh..
the girl say jor 7 , but reach at 8 something.
when to the office..
meet her upper boss..
wao..I know them..
but they forget me!! haha...
They are event company..
OMG this time I die jor.
I join their event be permanent..
mana tau is broadband..
Aiyo!! sien jor la...
this time also dono how to discuss wit ally!!
suan la..
Try new environment ba!
So lame jor la me...
shake P is tomorrow tomorrow and tomorrow..
but
me is Sorrow sorrow and sorrow!! hahahaha
This so many thing jor..
OK from today on..
Cannot FAN!
How also must solution!! hohohoho..
No money den work..
Work not tally den work harder
Wan better den study hard
girl forget it before I am rich
And still got wat..
Jst fren side lo.
I wit my ex work so fren
now suddenly change wo..sei jor!
nvm.. may be one day we can cooperate..
hope so!! so gambateh!!!
How sad also must be strong..
I know I can change and win!!!
Past is past..Now is now..
go go go!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com