Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Feeling is blue right now!!

I feel blur right now...
I dono why I feel....
may be I do a cruel decision to myself..
Give it up and forget it...
Don pull and slow down people becoz of me...
dono why my roommate suddenly drop tear
it make me feel so...
May be I am to "naive" to think there are solution..
but
from begining there is just at the ending..
Am I gonna stay here becoz of this...
I dono and don dare to think about it...
I sms her and tell I am willing let her go..
but do I really mean it..
Seeing her happy is something good also..
I willing be the one who scarifice...
Seeing her being strong is nice enough...
See her is healthy is much more happy ....
So I have to go away from this lane...
I bukan sahaja tak ada peluang,
malah saya tak ada jodoh...
no matter how much I do~~~~
It doesnt give any effect!!
from this second on..........
I must must must ........
hohohohoho...
all the best and congrate..
________________________________________

My fren also giving me problem becoz I not in relationship wit it..
I am being force?? hohoho...
so lc oh..haha
but if accept jor people den sei jor...
becoz , not feeling cant stay long...
haha...
i am show-ing off...hehe
But i think I feel like wat it not belong to me and i shouldnt touch..
Treat people good is give us more benefit..
I shouldnt be so calculate already la..
haiz... jia you!!! be good to others
and don hope for anything...
I am 19 , I must grow much more mature...
Don think jor...
WE understand each other since yesterday conversation..
hohohohoho...
good nitez!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com