Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Oh man!! Is come again....haiz =(

Today is wed....nothing happen at school again...
Just ah seng phone was taken by karim
beside tat , wai on and sim siong we taken name by mr Ramesh..
haiz the wrong also don admit and wan to port back him..
wat is this la thme...Don care them la...
Today pass by everlyn..haha at last she smile at me...
seeing her funny face I also smile back at her...hehe
Today my feeling is ok de at least got some mood to study lo...
having Inter house when GKK time...
seeing Red house player play volleyball..
Oh (***** ***) got join lo..
I feel strange she should be playing basketball de but why suddenly play volleyball de...haha
Just ignore tat and continue watch the match..
She was funny and keep on laugh in the whole match..
looking blur at the game and laugh although can serve the ball..
Look her smile and reaction my feeling is back on her..
Opp!! is dead now..Come back again...
Dono why everytime saw her from side or seeing her smile..
I cant stop looking at her..pLs la...save me..
I already give up but till now I cant forget it..
izit My love go to tat deep??
I dono la man...hmmm
Sms wit her a while..Know her was injuried becoz green house member are playing fierce..
she was injuried!! I ask her is she fine..
She just ans me think so ba...
Hope she is ok ba..don get injuried anymore...
Oh man I just cant stop caring about her la..
Argh!!! =(
Sleep early ba..
bubai

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com