Friday, July 4, 2008

Wah shit man!! at home de time is more suffer den at school...=(

Today is fri...
Din go school again becoz got some fren exam ma..so stay at home..
Actually today date jor wit some fren go roller den see movie de..
But, bad news happen becoz some of them cant make it so have to put my aeroplane..
Feel good I din go there wait if not I am the stupid one alone at there..wat the ****
haiz wake up tat time around 9 something a...why so early de...
I like can sleep la..think to much of thing...
Wake up see astro...see discovery channel a...wah so sien lo me...
At there eating 'chu cheng fun' and see astro..
See tat stupid channel till I wan to sleep....I dono today wat I done la...just see movie and play game....The game also not nice to play de..
Haiz...at home can die de a..I wan to faint jor...I go to sleep around 3 like tat den wake up at 6 something...Wao man so tired la..i thought i can wake up at five de..hmmm
Wake up go buy dinner but din open den mother cook dinner la..
aiya I also blur right here la...I feel tat around 2 week din play volleyball...
Now like going to sick jor la me..can die liao lo...:p
After exam must do more sport jor...hehe
ya I can de...go go go!!!
Phew now msn wit her a...talking a lot of crap lo..
I actually dono wan to talk wat wit her jor...try to pull near the relationship ba...hehe
Gambateh!!不可能最不到你!!wahaha...sot plak again..aduhai..
Don sot la...dono izit stay at home to much a...brain non function jor..hehe
Haiz..tomorrow tuition a...wat I wan to do leh??
Wa ni zai la...don care la...See movie and chit chat la...wahaha
Ok la..end till here...bibo and bubai

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com