Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sing Sing sing!! I am the Idol and get a gift...hehe

Today got tuition a...so tired la man...haha
don care la..just keep on tahan till the end...yeah at last is end lo...
Go to Pavilion find some fren and then go sing k...
At sungai wang saw till wei wei an...haha she wit yee hang and KK was so sad see they 2...haha
I KK peggy penny and justin go sing K..haha
So nice la becoz so long din sing jor lo...hehe
KK was not in mood so he sing the song like very sad de...
the peggy more die la...suddenly cry..haiz..becoz of the boy again....nowaday she alway cry la..
so sad la..becoz the boy den make till so sad...haha
don care la....
while we singing the worker ask me wan to join the DICE competition..haha
We say ya..So I be the represent for room 7...haha
I was compete wit other room team..
yeah!! I won ....yeahoo!!!
They give me a Carlsberg cup..haha
After getting price den we sing more fun...sing till very high man..
I now sound jor la now...haha
reach home bath and msn wit fren la...
My fren not feeling well...hmm she a...like peggy also de..
alway not feeling well de...Nowaday girl are not healthy de..haha
ok la...end till here...
today so high and so nice....
Pro singer...
Thank to justin and KK la..if they last time din call me go sing K
Den I won can sing quick well la..
wahaha=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com