Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Many thing happen a today...haiz....=(

...Today dono why I keep on get awake from sleep...haiz so suffering la...phew...Den leh today reach till school more die...
I dono why like many thing do wrong and need to Redo de...
My art was wrong becoz must draw cannot make 3D...So I have to stay at canopy and work on it...Dono why I not hungry at all ...haha
The most sad is give people scold..
I forget jor today got duty for lunch de...Den leh I stand at my class wit my fren lo...
Aduh...den kar lin come over and scold...
I tell her the true I really forget got duties de lo but she don belive den at there scold...
wat is this..U think I really wan de meh...many thing to do ma den forget lo...
Hmmm...I really don wan to be prefect jor lo..
Is a suck job man...Give people treat me like dog and alway step over my head..
I really be tahan de lo..I scare one day I will fire myself and scold them wit foul language...
haha..hope this day don come ba..haha
somemore a...yesterday also...The salwa a...wat the shit la..
I dono got duties for assembly at hall..den I ask them at where lo..she like tat also scold..
I ask kang yi den call me go back to class..I also dono wan to go where...
Tat time My mouth wan to say fuc* Kau u la...wat the hell oh u...hah
But I din do so if not sure counselling de la...
Haiz...my fren having prob again...one girl keep on sad becoz of love and one boy sad becoz being play by love...
Wat world oh..haha suan la..not my business la..
Change my life...Make it fantastic pls...=)
Come onto my new fantastic life...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com