Monday, July 28, 2008

Feeling is green , eye are blur , thinking are ....err!! dono oh

Today dono wat happen also...whole day like not studying de..sien la...
havin a seminar for math subject...At first is quick intresting de
but
one hour later I just feel oh man!!
I cant stand it..haha
just like cincai pass whole day la...
Today I went to field see competition again...hehe
I wit jin fai try to play volleyball...is like nice..but when I spike..
Oh shit..bad thing happen..I spike the ball tat kena one girl...
Oh man..so pain la her...hehe
after tat bla bla...den go home la...
hmm reach home bath buy food to eat den wash car all tat..
so tired a...
have a sleep den wake up...
Eh my STAR today not feeling well again...hmmm
I now start to more concern and care her jor...
why leh??
MM zai lo..haiz..
sad la..just do wat I can lo..haha
Haiz...everything is drop jor...so happy lo..
Like drop jor a very big burden...
I become so happy coz my star also de...
If not I won be so happy and my mood won be so good...hehe
Thank U star!! =)
Oh ya..I very disappointed hearing something something from my fren..
if he keep on do so..I scare he will be caught..den tat time really pack up..
haiz don care la..
end here!! bubai..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com