Monday, July 14, 2008

Suffering day a..phew!!!

Today at school nothing happen a....
Nothing muxh to write de la...whole day not feeling well a...
I dono why izit my asma coming leh...Need to see doctor only can cure...
haiz...why I drink so many cold thing leh...dai sei la..haha
I alos dono wan to write wat...
I now just a boy who lost direction and the compass for me is spoilt..
I can find out my direction anymore...
Aduh...where should I go where should I be leh...haha
Pls la!!help me la..I wan to find the road for me to go la...I don wan get lost a...
Hmm...
Why I still now also cant find anyone de..
I just wan someone who can pui me wit me and care de..
No matter wat happen she will be wit me de..
I just wan tat only ....why don have de???haha
Izit I am the son of the God...
alone forever till I meet God??haha...Think so ba..
No la..kidding de la..I also just a kidz!! =)
Ok la..bubai..End till here..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com