Wednesday, July 16, 2008

BiBoBiBO!! haha sot sot de...

Today whole day not feeling well a...
Last night cant sleep well and got flu....den at school try to sleep awhile lo...hehe
Haiz....today whole day also dono study wat jor..
Chat wit fren sleep and discuss about tomorrow vokational day..
Haiz....
so tired and boring la..
Today Inter house competition , red house done a great job...
Girl!! keep it up lo..
Haiz...now the world so many people dono how to appreciate de..
Got jor still don statify and still wan another one..
Why not fair...some people wan to have one but cant...
but some people can have so many...
Izit the rules??
today she win basketball a...
Congrate to her la...just talk wit her a while...
feeling she not really wan to talk...And everytime saw her I start to stunt...
I cant think wan to tell her wat and start to nervous...
hmmm....fren have everything but I start to lost everything??
Wat I done before so I deserve this kind of goods....
How a???
I wan to become blur and die soon de la...
I going to grow white hair...this two month my hair start to grow white hair..
Why I wan to become so fan leh??
hmmm...mm zai la..suan la...
Future coming de la...God will save me...hehe
Pls save me oh=)
hope to have a better tomorrow!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com