Saturday, July 12, 2008

Is was a fast day!! everytime run very fast...

Today sat oh...got tuition oh...wake up early again...
hehe today toilet no water a...got la..but like dirty water...
White colour de...shit la..so dirty...Don care la...just take a fast bath..
Later on go bus stop , eat breakfast , tuition chit chat and play la..
I today add more one subject tat is 'BM' la...Nothing to do la..add one more sub think better de...
The "bm" teacher teach me a lot of thing la...I feel I wan to get A for 'BM'...
Later on like wat we normally do is go to Time Square see movie..
Peggy not wit us she wit penny dey all so me KK and Ah seng together watch la..
Actually wan to watch the WANTED de...
But full den we change to HELL BOY 2 lo..but full again...wat is this la..
So many people de...Den we decide to watch
'JOURNEY TO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH'
Eh is wat a great show le...All look real and don looks like make from comp de...
hehe den go home lo...
At night tat time I wit my family go eat my cousin brother the son full month dinner..
There the food quite nice de oh..haha
But after finish eating den go la...Tired and boring at there..
Haiz...so tired la...everything like happen till very fast de..hehe ok la..
End till here....bubai....take care man...haha
Talk to myself again...Am I crazy?? =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com