Friday, July 18, 2008

Is a Nice day but missy her the day too!! =) to=(

Today fri lo....
everyone is waiting for the Inter house games!!
Everyone is prepaid and studying very hard.....today nothing de ba...whole day like din learn before anything de oh...haha
Today got one seminar only lo...tat is sejarah...
Tat teacher teach us using a easy skill leh...teaching us easy stuff...
He can explain very fast for few chapter...
Look like he quite geng oh...haha
Here come the time....
everyone rush to the field and ready de....hehe
Today I play volleyball...really a good game oh....
We RED house won the games...haha
so happy when saw the score...
After tat nothing to play den I go play football lo..haha
We lost one becoz they all not really know how to play...Is lucky for the blue
becoz before I go in the score...haha
So sad la...If not we will play penalty de la...wahaha
Hmmm...
Today She sit my bus go home a!!she go her fren house..
Oh man..I give up her jor de but seeing her so near to me....den I miss her again...
Dono why everytime miss her...
but I can do tat la...I must forget her...
haiz..seeing her in tat 15 minutes...
miss her back...Can I stop tat...pls!! haiz...
Go home faster do many thing to forget it...den I sleep...
Sleep till ten something de la...hehe
haiz...
but still can forget her leh...hmmm...
Must be strong...haha
=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com