Saturday, July 5, 2008

Very very boring sat a!! phew...wan to sleep liao

Today is sat oh...hehe
At first I thought is a nice sat de going to tuition , see movie and shopping de...
BUT bad news happen...
Today I wake up late...go to tuition late...
I thought today I late to tuition and they all will be there de..
But when I reach the tuition centre..Oh man I cant see anyone of my fren la...aduhai..
I look for few second and aha..I found ah seng...is him a...phew...
Feel good got him only a if not I also dono how pass my tuition time a...hehe
We talk a lot of thing and study...den later we go to leisure mall..
Walau eh...wat day is today oh..so sien de...
So many tauge at leisure mall leh..hehe but also got a lot of leng lui de...hehe
We go walk and play for around 2 hours a... den we go watch movie...
Wao man tat 2 hours I really wish to go home a becoz at leisure mall nothing can give me play lo..
I really wan to sleep at there..
den suddenly saw till wei lin..eh she is here...have a chat den she go away den we also go see moive..
Today I wit ah seng see HANCOCK o...haha this show quite geng la..Will Smith is cool man...
Tat show really make my mood go a bit better ...
After tat show den we seperate and go home..
Oh man..wait the stupid bus again...how come bus need take around an hour only come de..
I really wan to die there la...dono why today like so eady tired and get angry de...haha
Reach home also dono wan to do wat a..
My mom call me go fetch my sister...I not willing to go de but lastly also went..
Oh man I at there around 5 15 but her class end at 5 30..
Wao man I was so emotion tat time..and wat so angry..my mood like going to kill people jor..
Later my sister come out I was rushing home..Like a mad guy driving a bike..
so Fast and Furious...wahaha even other driver also scare me la...haha
reach home back and rest..
Den pack dinner and play msn...
Today no people on a... I wan to die jor la...why so boring de...izit I not enough sleep leh??
hmmm...Eh suddenly she sms...eh I was so happy leh...she find me..
Cheh not wo..is her sister becoz her sis using her simcard so have a small chit chat wit me..hehe
Her sister kinda good chatter is she also like tat de good lo...haha
but ok la...her sister say a lot of thing wit me...make me more confident to chase her leh..
I promise not to give up de..hehe so must 'Gambateh'!!!
I think I can de I can de la...yeahooo..
Now a...chatting wit one fren at msn..at last got one fren online la...haha
IF not I dono how to pass tonight...hehe really can bored till faint de..haha
OK la..I end till here...boring a...who see this blog chat wit me more la...hehe pls!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com