Saturday, July 19, 2008

Erm...Full wit confident day!! =]

Today no sejarah class a...
so I don need so early go a...haha
Very wei a!! today I at bus saw a lesbian couple...
dey sit the left row front me one column de...aiyer...
when the girl face to the Tomboy..shit man...
they at there beat K Lun la...Oh man...I at there stunt for 15 minutes la....
Oh my god!!haha sei les!!pls la..don at open place do this kind of thing...
Reach there eat breakfast wit kah kheng den I have to rush for tuition...
I tuition bm wit chun seng and penny...
teacher teach karangan berpandu..
After the class I feel tat I know how to ans jor...
hope really can get good result ba...haha
After tuition we go Time square lo...haha
shop awhile ba...while I on the excelater...haha
I saw pei san , kah yan and jasmine below..
Thay came up say they thought I pulling which girl shopping
but
when they say is not..is just penny...haha
Their eye got prob la...haha
walk there and here shopping...
I feel tired de la but when lek wai say he coming to Ts and treat us see movie...
den I start to have energy la...
We wan to watch 'Dark night' but no ticket den we change to 'Hell boy' lo..
but
unfortunately finish also..
den we have to see The Clift...haha
tat movie nice la..althought is 2 hour somethin..haha
after tat go home la...
Reach home tat time take a bath den see movie lo..
see har see har den sleep jor...
hmmm nowaday keep on have evening sleep lo..
got so tired meh??haha
wake up eat dinner and see movie again...hoho
Eh I dono do wat whole night...
just now I use my phone plug to the speaker and start to dance wit the hot song...
yeahoo...sot soon de la...haha
den I can on back my Messenger leh..yeah..
I chat wit my lucky star...
alway not happy or not in mood den saw her online de..
thank u!!haha u are the best la..=]
Today sms wit her awhile le....asking crap again..
I thought I can drop her but dono why till now also canot lo..
Apa hal oh??damn ass..
everytime say her name den must sms her or think back her de wo..
Pls la..stop it can or not...haha
or wan to chase back her meh??hmmm
Mm zai a...haiz.. sleep early ba..
bubai night =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com