Saturday, August 2, 2008

Something wrong to my internet connection leh!!

This few day I din online leh...something must be happen to my connection..
Even my msn I also can log on...
Wat the fu***** has happen leh..
Haiz...This making my feeling blue and blue and blue..
I cant online a...without tat I am dead de la...
hmmm..
This few day not really in go mood becoz I got many thing cant do..
cant online chat and play...
Internet connection is damn suck...
No...not internet...
Is the stupid msn la..
haiz...
dono wan to write wat..
many thing has happen jor..
haha...talk back some happy stuff la...
Our volleyball Inter House!!
Yes we won the game!!
Yeahoo man...
Is was a lucky game la...
I need to thank to all my fren...haha
thank u guy...
Really many thing has happen la...
Past jor den suan la...Now at CC online le...haha

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com