Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Start to hear wat teacher teach at school!!

Today whole day study a lot a...
Keep on hear wat teacher teach and ask question tat I don un...
Ask a lot la today...My fren though me pretend but I don care wat they say just do myself..
today stars din go to school oh...A bit miss her but is okay..
I can handle it..just steady and clam...hehe
hmm..nothing much to write de la....Nowaday start to study..
Today tuition also de same...
learn wat teacher teach den go home...
haiz..
Peggy!! one of my fren becoz saw her...wao so sad la..
fan de la her...chat wit her awhile den don care jor de la..
reach home see movie lo..hoho
Star got online a...
but today she talk to so lame le...hmm dono how la..
may be she not feeling well so like tat lo...haha
is ok de la..hope nothing ba..
Now see movie chat and then later i think sleep ba...haha
bubai=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com