Monday, July 7, 2008

Wat a stupid moron day a!!!why I cant wake up go school de...

Oh man...Today I din go school la!! last night I sleep late a so today din go school a...How come de...I cannot late sleep jor..must wake up becoz my school day are getting lesser and end soon de la..hmmmm...
Nothing to do a today...whole day at home see movie...I see many movie at the web today...All the movie move very smoothly leh so I can watch a lot show..haha...later my sister came back..she brought Guai Tan the movie again...haha this is chapter One...Hmm this one oh kinda boring de becoz keep on talk and talk and talk...aduhai...
Later see till half I sleept...Too boring la..keep on talk de..phew...later on wake up , my throat was so painful and I go get alot of drink...Today so sad la...whole day phone din rang and nothing to de....sleep wake up den eat dinner jor...after dinner den watch movie lo...haha haiz..whole day movie movie movie!!! wat is this la...
After tat at night!! I make some salad for my sister to eat..they wan to eat ma So I make lo...haha...after finish everything den I go online lo...No fren to chat wit...But awhile later , She online le...I chat wit her awhile only den she have to go for supper...Hmmm why like no changes or feeling de...Pls God...save me la , help me la , do everything u can for me pls!!...haha
Really bored la...also sleep early better la...phew!! good nitez

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com