Thursday, July 3, 2008

So sien and so scary day a!! wat the ****..=(

Wao man!!
Today and tomorrow no need go school a..really a nice and happy day...But hmmm!!
Today wake up tat time I am the one to buy food for my family member...so sad la...raining leh..
Don say tat jor..phew=(...
morning I was seeing movie at first but really boring den I get my vaccum to clean my room dust...It really a hard work for me la man...hehe
Clean clean clean!! Oh man..I going to faint a..so many dust and rubbish, but a around 30 minutes later ....aha!! my room is clean now...haha
Den later my sister came home and say need to bring something to her fren so I just follow her..
She saw bring us go Mc Donald eat thing..hehe but is Drive-Thru de ..
Is ok better den don have..den later go lend dvd from my sister BF...the movie is 'Guai Tan'
This movie is about True story tat happen among people in Asia..
It talk a lot story a...so scary la..
I cant even control myself..I keep on feel scare and like going to mad but I keep on watch..haha
Most scary is about the Hospital de...and I wish to cry de is about a girl call Yin Ying de...
She was kill by her mother BF and chop into many pieces and burn...
Still now cant find her head and something la...only can find back some only..
I feel to cry when seeing her grandma all tat..haiz..so sad la...
But nvm...God bless her de..I know God will do so de..hehe..
afternoon watch till just now a...so tired la...so many movie I have seen..hehe
phew!!talk some happy thing la..I tomorrow date jor some fren go roller de la..
Now wait them reply me to confirm going or not de..hehe
Hope can la..becoz long time no do excersice jor...so hope at roller can la..haha
hmmm today I dono wan to find her or not a...
I scare will like last time leh..everytime I sms her she also reply till short short de..
hmm dono why de leh??Haiz...
Now still got a bit feeling on all tat movie la...hope nothing happen la..
I just see only...hope the feel lost la..hehe don disturb me..becoz I din disturb u all..
Pls Pls Pls!! hehe thank ya...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com