Sunday, July 27, 2008

Outing wit family whole day!!!

Yeah...When My small tat time the wish at last come true...
Last time I small tat time hope we can have a family but cant make it becoz mom need to work..
Now no lo..every sat pass wit my family...hehe
so nice..early morning eat lunch wit family and then when to South city shopping..
Wah there got shirt sell oh...
I bought 2 long sleeve shirt..something like jacket all tat de...
I first time see the shirt is sale by using the weight de..
They put a weight balance and count the shirt money de..
I bought 5 include my mom and sister shirt is just Rm 37.++...so cheap man..
After shopping sure go home de la..
Tat time reach home I on my msn and chat wit my stars...
Last night I only know tat I start to like her...She give me new feeling ...
she is good...encourage me and support me when I am sad...
she is funny nice cute naughty and a very straight person whose don fake...haha
where to find this kind of people oh..haha
good la...hope she is the one I looking for =)
At night time....
we when to Pudu eat the famous chicken shop and after tat shopping at
JUSCO maluri...hehe
now reach home de first thing is bath and see movie..
den chat wit msn fren and later sleep de lo..good nitez oh...hehe
bubai=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com