Friday, July 11, 2008

Phew!!! =(

This few day not willing to write blog a...no Mood to write la..haiz
Yesterday many thing happen a...I also forget jor la...So don care la..I just know at night
I think very careful tat I don wan chase her jor...Becoz Is really making my mood down jor...
At first I don wish to do so...But no choice...she treat me a bit lame jor..Just like ans me in a very boring form de...hmmm so suan la...Wait till the new target came ba...
Today at school erm nothing de ba..Just keep on do my Art folio..till now not yet finish a...
Monday make it fininsh ba...haha
At school just like normal life a...like every fri de...play game all tat ba..
Today chat wit a fren tat long time din chat...
today she sick jor oh..hope she recover ba...haha take care a...
haiz....
I dono wan how a now..dono wat I can do or thing jor..phew suan la...ok la write till here ba..
Bubai=(

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com