Sunday, July 6, 2008

Phew!! so tired a...after finish shopping den make sushi!! nice man...handmake de oh..


Last night I call my fren to chat for around 1 hour ba...we talk alot of things sing song and asking each other question...Is a girl li de..don think wrong..haha

quite funny de la keep on sing chorus song and talking a lot of craps..

hehe..I sleept at 2 something becoz I am so tired...

This morning wake up den go out eat breakfast wit family member..

Today eat haha 'Dim Sum'..eat Bao a! siew mai! Lo Mai Kai! and alot la..haha

Delicous man..long time no eat le la...

After finish breakfast den we went to 'Bintang' supermarket..hehe

Today Mega Sales a there so we bought a lot of thing ...

We got voucher so we get cheaper a lot of thing..

Ehhh today got a leng lui at there sales biscuit leh..hehe she give me so many free de leh..

Haha she is so cute la...but not mine de...haha

suan le ba...don think other must be loyal....haha anyway thank u 'cutie'...for the biscuit...haha

After shopping den go to visit grandma....

den when at home...I wit my sister start make sushi...

Actually can say a hard work but is a easy job...haha here are the pic >>>see
Yeah...nice right...haha
Hard work leh....actually I do this is becoz to play my family de...
I purposely put many many wasabi inside....hehehehe
I am so evil right...keke....
Later on I went to pasar malam...
I saw one old fren at there...haha my old good fren la..long time no see him leh..
Have a chit chat wit him at there....hehe den later on I go to other place the pasar malam...
At there nothing to walk de..so short lo...
ahaha...at there I meet till kok tong and kang yi leh...hehe
Next time go there find them again...haha
Now at home just online and blogging lo...Nothing to do la..no fren online leh..so sad la..
Haiz!!!
Today and yesterday she whole day din reply me leh...Walau eh..
So sad la...dono why like she don choi me I can die de...hehe
Hmmm...Hope my dream come true...=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com