Friday, July 25, 2008

why play game till so blur de?? haiz =(

Yesterday forget to write it..but nvm la...ntohing much de la..hehe
yesterday ponteng and go for motor training..haha
learn all the skill all tat la..so boring lo..I know everything jor de..hehe
And then come home sleep adn tuition all tat lo..
I have speed up my skill..I can drive up to 100km/h..
Oh man..Am I crazy..hehe
Ok talk about today de la..
today like no energy de when reach school...like give people punch 20 time..
When PE time just play game all tat den go up to class...nohing much also de la...
Eh I feel my spiking skill getting better jor...haha
we having seminar before the Inter House competition..
wah the seminar so sien lo...apa ini oh...haha
after tat rushing to the field de la..but before going..
Me and meng kiat help out mee kuan to take the Water tat need to sell at the field...hehe
So tired man..Is making me crazy...
when taking to the stair..I saw her again...Oh no!!
wat to talk le...haiz also don talk better la..hmm
just carry everything to the field and I was exhausted la...hmmm
after tat I was call to play football before the volleyball competition is start..
Oh man..I am so blur playing wit the football becoz is so stress la...
Den go to play volleyball also the same...I am so stress la...how oh!!
Miss out 2 ball...But I rest one minutes and the think it over again..
I can de...hehe den we play very well...
haha!! at last we won the game..Phew!! so tired la...
Since we still have little time..We play friendly match wit coach and some fren...
Yeah!! I can spike over for 2 time leh...hehe
good la..Hope I can improve and don so stress la...haha
leng kiat BOLEH!! =)
Now eating donut!!hehe so nice oh...
bubai!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com