Monday, July 21, 2008

Oh!! Apa ini oh...haha

Yesterday forget to write a...but not much to write becoz I forget mostly oh it de la...haha
I though I can rmb de but wan to write tat time forget jor...haha
NOOB!!
Today is monday a!!very lazy to wake up leh....
wake up tat time my nose is stuck full wit Flu inside and a lot of plegume...shit man!!
Faster go spilt it out everything and go to bath..hehe
Reach school eat breakfast chat wit fren and study la....
Whole day just like not feeling well becoz my stomach is a bit pain la....
haha!!
den later on I wit cheng ann go field la....
Omg la!! all the lower junior...they play till so funny la...haha
I dono wan how lo...teach them and tell them how but they also mm zai la...haha
Saw some cute girl play...is cute buy when they play a..just like blur blur de...
Like dono wat happening also...haha
when go home time!!I was walking wit kah kheng leh...
She cmae pop up at behind me..
I know is her but I din turn over to talk wit her jor..
becoz I need to control..actually wish to saw her
but
sad la..if I say den I will miss her again...so tahan la..don think!!
haha later on go home all tat...
Today is one day before my mom birthday again...eh why got 2 t ime birthday de??
haha dono oh...
I wit my mom and dad when to sungai long 'KINGS' to buy cakes oh...haha
We bought 2 cake one is AMERICA CHOCOLATE and one is MANGO CAKES..
IS nice...2 also my favourite leh...haha
Now no pic see a...I will upload tomorrow night oh...haha
Now sms and see movie...hehe
bubai!! so long din so happy night jor...haha=)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com