Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Hmm...such A rush but nice day oh..hehe!! =)

Today is the second last day to exam oh..hehe tat is ART!!!yeahoo..
Whole day morning also dono at there do wat so just chat and pack up my stuff...
We chat almost 2 hour de la...den later the exam begin...wao man so nervous la..becoz normally very hard and cant get good mark de..
OMG man!! when the paper came..Is kinda easy de..got common sense den I think can score for it de lo...haha I was so happy wit it and done it within 15 minutes ...hahaOMG Lo..haha
haha den later rush to canteen for food..paper 2 start soon de la..hehe gogogo!!
Today I saw her came leh...wan to ask her how was her condition??Is she recover??or still not feeling well??hmm but lastly I don have the gut to go for it..haiz suan la..go pack my exam stuff...
den here can the exam paper...
Wao first time I draw art till so nice and so happy de..can finish within one hour++ de..hehe
den later just chat and clean up thing...Hmm think of her again...hope she nothing ba..
den I chat wit cheng ann and see people art block..haha
After tat go home..I saw avelyn and christine at the blck C..
I din talk to her jor...Becoz like talk to her can die one..haha Like feel till her don wan to talk to me..so BLA go home la..hehe
Today wit cheng ann go tuition again a...we ride bike go fren house and go pasar malam...
After tat we go to teacher house to tuition lo..haha today class still ok la...
everything is fine...I can understand many thing as long I got go try lo...
Not very good but I think can get a B for him lo..IF can sure A better la..try my best la..hehe
Later reach home I sms her...She got reply me but a very short notes..
Hmm fine..is ok ...as long she reply me den can de la..she reading account le...
Hope she won stay up so long becoz she is still a patient li de a...just well from sick de lo..hehe=)
Den later my fren find me chat..she chat a while in msn only..say tat she is sad...
I also dono wat happen to her...She call me and say sad wa...I think must be something but she don wan tell la..so just chat a while den she off..she wan to go study form math..haha
So leh I go bath and now study SC lo..haha..I can de..must got confident leh..go la..score the best..
Wish me good luck la..last exam jor..can de me..gogogo..!! haha =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com