Monday, June 30, 2008

Today very tired a!!

Today morning no exam a..at afternoon 1.10 pm only take exam..
so when reach school eat wit fren at canteen and go to ICT room to finish all the work lo...
TOday at school din saw her (*****)so I think see absent de la..ehehe
Hmm whole day at school chit chat..and libary chit chat and read some book also..
while we chat till half I ask giap to go roller wit me and fren...He say alot of thing about my fren all tat...haha long story la..Actually no need he say I also know jor de..hehe
And the suddenly he ask me about last time I wit jin yi de dating all tat..Why seperate a??
Bla bla all tat la..I tell him a lot story a...Actually very long de but I cut short jor..haha
chat will lunch den after lunch chat again..hehe a long long story...
den later finish tat story a..
Den leh he ask me my latest pass GF Kelly Chan...not kan a..hehe
Long story a..sad and suffer story..den bla all tat la..funny de la..hear till also cant belive de..
But I din take it true lo..Know she playing de den I join game also lo..haha playing each other...
after tat don care anything la..Go in exam la..
wah so hard la the exam paper just try to ask fren for some ans lo..
I just do wat I know how to do all tat den sleep de la..sleep jor very long..
First time give maimunah call me up for checking again..I say dono how to do jor..so just like tat..
The second time is karim..Tat time is around 3 44 liao de..haha
They say he call me for many time I also dono..
I know is I just get shock when wake up saw one pink colour shirt infront of me only..haha
Scare till me a I thought saw ghost..hehe
den later go home lo..hehe Feel like kinda not nice lo..whole day din saw her so miss her a bit lo..
Not like last time jor becoz chat wit her really can get asleep de..haha
haiz..suan la..today at bus cant sit again...wat the **** la..alway stand.. I betahan jor lo..
suan la..GIve kid sit la..hmmm reach home just see movie all tat ...
den at night chat wit fren lo..do some hw all tat...
Oh I know why she no go school liao la...she sick jor..I sms her!! she say she sick jor..
A bit worried her..Hope she recover soon la..
don chat wit her so long and call her rest more and take care lo..Nothing much I can do de..hehe
Ok la..Now chewing something and see movie..later sleep lo..tomorrow got art exam...
Go Go Go!! U can de...I mean myself..haha
ok la..bye..take care =)

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com