Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I have somethings , but I doesnt owns it!

Last night it been a terrible fight...
We argue through and through till I am mad of it...
haiz...
I cant stand it...
Hmmm... from the begining ,
she already wan to say tat 2 word..
I know it...
but just dono why she din do so..
Dono why i don feel like saying..
I already feel myself no more value already ,
priceless and no status anymore..
she din even care my feeling at all already..
Wat can I do actually???
Leave or remain...
I feel like ,
can being together but cant understand each other..
why???
lack of communication and understanding...
may be girls don really know think about guy side..
Wat a guy really need and should have...
Yea , should be fair and square..
but there should have a space ba!!!
even though come to fair and square also blank geh!!
Haiz , becoz she din even fair to me..
Dono wan how and do wat jor...
_____________________________________
Just morning wake up din go class..
din get any call or message..
I was totally upset and lying on the bed!!!
My heart turn so damn sour!!
I am so sad and speechless...
she is a stone and I am a ice!!!
She is harder den me alot!
I really raise up my white flag right now..
Is enough.. I cant stand it..
At the moment..
I feel like seperate ,
but
I was driving to interview...
I am being comfirm to work~
driving alone to somewhere I dono,
sitting the train alone to body check up!!!
I am upset and alone..
In tat moment , i reach kl..
some place which I din went before..
is totally new to me..
but wit my brave , I walk and search...
I finally found the clinic..
I have my body check up and is done..
I feel like calling her and tell the everything..
but dono I feel like , just give her a chance..
I made up a call ask the situation and talk
but I am upset ing..
When to KLCC alone...
walk all along the shop lot and made a call again..
We had an argument again...
Oh gosh...
She finally scold me up!!!
I did nothing wrong just a midunderstood..
den she start shooting me..
On tat period , i just feel like scolding her and just break it..
but
what happen to my heart and mouth..
My mind is thinking of scolding and break...
but dono why I cant speak it out...
I am still in her!!!
Oh gosh...
Hmm give her the last chance and she promise to change..
Yea I am sad..
but
wat to do????
boh bian!! the fact is not the time yet..
I still in love wit someone which normally guy cant stand it...
I know tat , there are alway a changing point if we wait!!
I know mostly are useless,
but I belive in her ....
still belive and still belive...
there are something different...
I hope the feeling I had just now won appear anymore..
becoz I am really tired to go on other girls...
I wan steady and happiness...
Do wat I can , insist wat I can...
hope the understand me , and willing to scarifice for me..
I can , I hope she also can!!
coming day , I will be very busy already..
I have no time to company anyone..
I wish the time I have , would enjoy nicely..
becoz , coming day will be a tough day for us..
I don wish to be a upset life..
I know my bad attitude very well,
but
I start to change..
becoz , working at outside and having a gf
is not easy...
everything have to think first ,
so I hope she understand me again!!
may god bless her , family and me..
All the best~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com