Saturday, March 20, 2010

Don't why speechless

Last night , something has happen..
I written a lot and sleep late..
This morning I wake up around 2.
I realize everything has change..
Previous is not but now is..
My phone not ranging n is sound weird.
Hmmmm
I send a message and make a call
but it sound weird..
I dono wat to say.....
I am blank and look different.
I feel like I am out of bound.
Is she not more on my side??
or Wat is happening to me is an illusion..
I sleep again and wake up at 5something..
I send a short message and make a call again..
Still remain the same as well..
Nothing to talk and speechless...
She is wit her family at shop
but I am lying on bed..
She is busy wit her stuff...
I just facing up the ceiling.
Where are the previous and before...
Oh , everything has change and different...
Hmmm...
Just eat my biscuit and watch tv ba..
I think my phone won ever rang again..

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com