Friday, March 19, 2010

I am tired to repeat...

 Hmmm...
many things has happen recently..
exspecially me and her...
There are joy but there are sadness too...
Haiz!!
Everytime I wan to discuss something...
there are many reason or something happening...
Watching video , chatting or something la...
I feel like , Oh gosh..
I am tired to talk already...
Is there no 1 time is suitable for me to talk???
Actually many thing is not I wan to complain
but is just tat U know wat the actually happening..
Ignore or avoid is not solving the problem...
I am afraid 1 day I would cause arguement...
I cant stand it that everything is being twist and turn..
I am absolutely tired..
I think I have done to much..
I change my personality,
Style , atittude , thinking and way to caring...
But is there no solution at all...
A person character cannot being change
but can learn be better...
I am so so tired in it already...
Try to think and be the better one..
but wit one hand ,
it cant make any sound...
many thing I say I don wan and don allow..
but is she aware of it??
haiz....
I suddenly feel so speechless to talk...
Feel like cooling down myself for few hours..
I am in a unthinkable path....
where should I go and what should I do???
She is not wit me , So the problem is still unsolve..
try to recover and be better...
But I hope I will burst on one day...
I feel tat the situation would be damn suffer n sad...
Don hope the day would can N
I don wish to have the day which
I FEEL SORRY to each of everyone
exspecially me and her!!
I wish U could know me ,

Wat I wan , wat I think
Wat I wan to discuss
and wat I actually do to you..
I don wan to have such bad feeling
which I having right now...
I am sad and moody..
becoz U didnt know
Wat I wan from my gf
To miss Soh Soh

Haiz Haiz Haiz

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com