Sunday, March 21, 2010

Today Feelings....

Hmmm...
Just now night go have tea wit fren...
So long din meet up my fren..
jack , ren , keong , wai and Cha gor!! hehe
Old schoolmate..
Once a while meet them is damn happy..hehe
Dono why suddenly feel missing...
I think to long we din meet up ba..haha
Jack bring a long his gf...
Hmm is a leng lui for other ppl ,
But
I prefer my leng lui gf more!!
Suddenly feel missing and worried..
make a call toward her when receive message..
Hmmm.....
Dono why suddenly feel I am fine and cant joke again!!!
Is tat call when sad thing come occur,
Wat we do also sad ,
but 
when happy things happen,
everything turn happy???
No la..
I love my GF so I do so...
Although there are many thing happen..
But 
once put aside , I think is a happy moment..
Dono why I will show off my Gf and tell them..
Showing them photo and tell them about her..
I think I am deeply in it..
But many thing has happen recently..
I wish to solve but there are question mark????
Haiz!!! 
suddenly feel blank again about the problem..
I feel like is gone away and I am fine back..
May be I hear about Jack had arguement just now..
he told me they argue when going back...
Coz jack lie her tat he attend class but go watch movie..
Hmm in that moment..
I suddenly feel tat I am very lucky
becoz i din lie my gf and tell her everything..
She even treat me good and nice..
Although there are behavior I don like,
But I won mad for long time...

Hmmm..
Looking at the wallet picture..
suddenly feel that , I am bit wrong toward something..
I feel to say "sorry"...
but it not allow to say it...
We 2 are tired enough...
The path we have pass through are suffer enough..
I wish to go one nicely..
I don wan to regret what I have
and Wat I was given right now...
May be I am too insist on certain matter..
becoz I wish to have a better changes..
We dono wat will happen tomorrow..
but hope to have a great day!!
We alway have nothing to say...
wat actually going on!!
I dono at all...
Hmmm.....
I have to slow down and talk nicely..
We have a good discussion before..
it good but is not enough..
I think I have to communicate more wit her..
I am tired of being cold war and cold conversation..
Phew!!!
Is around 2 am more..
i still not sleep yet..
I am not tired...
hope tomorrow when I wake up is a good day~~
Be a nice and good morning...
call up my baby and change the feeling..
Everything can be better if we understand..
good day!!
I won give up my SECOND chance!!!!

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com