Tuesday, March 30, 2010

mixture stories~~~~

Today wake up early in the morning..hehe
Get prepare to college and work...
hmmm dono why she meet up me just like stranger..
so let me make the better solve..
have dinner at night...hehe
afternoon rushing to bank and meet customer..
work at sales really not easy..hmmm
At night yam cha wit them..
Oh everything is change...
although we are not couple ,
but we still enjoy happiness like last time..
I not holding her hand becoz I am not her bf,
but I still care like a bf should do...
may be people will laugh me stupid ,
but I know ,  I still remain the same currently...
talk and joke like previous but different status..
We all plan to go a trip even...hehe
_____________________________________

After many incident..
I really know tat , changing myself not easy...
same to last time I change her..
but I slowly wanted myself to better..
start to concern more and understand before i said..
Think before I talk and change myself to more polite..
Don stop someone which they wan to do beside bad stuff..
Working at bank make my attitude change..
Wearing formal even show myself are different status..
so I have to be better..
Nowaday she look strange already..
attitude totally change...
may be she also grow up already..
but playful also...hehe
Plan to go club again wit all fren..
this time is classmate..
She tell me about one guy..
Oh~~~
I know it...
may be is something or nothing..
but I don wish to know becoz I will jealous..
I cant stand it , tat why i will keep divert..
but is useless , becoz it remain in my mind..
It upset but nothing I can do..
For her happiness ,
I can just give her my best blessing..
becoz may be I am not the one she need ,
or I am the one which hurt her de most...
I know there are no changes or chances anymore..
U just wan happiness and enjoyment wit her..
She is alway in my mind...
Once I lost something very precious to me ,
I really regret , but I won lost it if I have it one day..
Just enjoy the day we have and kept the happy moment
we have~~~
There is more than enough...
I don dare to request more...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com