Friday, March 26, 2010

Doom already...

Today is a very sad day for me..
many thing has really happen...
I feel very suffer this whole day..
Lastly at the afternoon we have discussion..
Yes I know ,
I know the ending..
How much i say is already turn to history jor..
cannot recover already...
I also nothing to say just be happily ....
I know I cant..
but I have too...
I have to work and go office..
I have to face ppl...
I use very happy moment to talk to her..
but I have a small accident..
I beng on a girl car...
I feel very sorry to her becoz I don realise even she hon me..
Hmmm....
i keep on apologize...
At last she forgive..
thanks a lot...
my mood was damn upset..
but I have to make myself clear ,
Don take personal emotion to work...
So I fully in on my work..
today meet up my few colleague..
hmmm although everyone is older den me
but I feel fine..
i know I can use to it...
mixing new fren are good things as well..
I am the youngest boy again in a company..
aiyo..
bored le..
no young boy and girl...hmmmm
Today have a long briefing..
so tough but I have to work hard..
dono why after work so missing someone..
but I know , I cant do tat anymore..
My heart feel lose up...
but one thing I have to know..
We have to grow up...
I know I am wrong , but is unforgiveness...
haiz!!!!
accept the fact and I have to be happy..
just now out dinner wit yong yong..
talk a lot my thing...
haiz...
I been waiting for 10 pm..
but i know there are no hope...
wat the horoscope tell me are actually real..
i try my best , but the end is same result...
So i just take it the fact..
becoz I know forcing is no good ending..
hmmm
I just keep happily chat wit her...
Although there are joke..
but for me now is ,
as long she happy ,
I also will happy...
I already don wan to be wit any girl..
becoz after this i know ,
i am not mature jor...
I to over into myself and din think of my behalf feeling...
Really sorry and have to apologize..
hmmm but everything is been happen..
wat she say is , regret also no use..
1 is better than 2...
so I have to accept her decision..
As fren , have to date her out for breakfast lo..
fren ma... so boh bian lo...
sudah biasa , although is have the feeling to be together,
but wat she wan to do she will tell me straight..
I also have no comment so just make it as frens...
currently , have to work ,
everything is very stressful for me,
Argh!!!!
nowaday , many many problem happen
so I have to solve it slow slowly...
(KITZ) U can geh I know..
same as you , take care urself properly..
No one will ngam you or scold u from now on..
you are you , me are me....
To you:
Nothing I can say or do already..
I can is support u and helping when u needs.
I will be ur first 1 if u have problem..
I will stand infront u to protect u.
care u and look after you...
Although we are nothing ,
but I know tat we cant have further
but I still can do all this to you ,
becoz I still LIKE you~~~

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com