Saturday, March 6, 2010

Why and What can I do???

Nowaday everything has come back..
OMG....
problem pun sudah balik..
That day stop working
 and is keep on study and relax..
Dono what too me keep on think a lot...
Yesterday wear quite cool
but din snap photo..
Aiya!!
rugi jor..
Hmmm
But also facing some problem la..
Yesterday night having dinner wit few fren
den go sing k!!
Hoho..
Is time for me to perform already..
Haha.. damn cool..
I sing a lot of song..
hohohoho...
Sing till 3 am den balik..
____________________________________

Now evrything between us look like settle..
but does it done??
Facing daily is quite wat geh..
Hmmm
SUdah balik and balik..
U sping my head right now right now!
Oh... kesian..
sudah ending punya part...
Klimak is interesting
but
I din get the point well
somemore is does not look real one..
Everything is face to face better
but I think won ba..
Am I day dreaming???haha
Sot jor la me..
think to much!!!
When is the day??? 2012
I also dono wat I am writing..
Ignore it ba..haha
end of the world a...haha...

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2010 KiTz | Design : Noyod.Com